- Irritations resulting from external factors: (around the mouth, lips, some, chapping, dry patches, skin-fold irritations (neck, ears, etc.).
- Changes resulting from superficial skin damage: minor injuries, scratches, chickenpox scars, insect bites, and burns
- Cellular renewal is stimulated and skin repair is accelerated by its complex of micro-nutrients (copper – zinc – manganese).
- The risks of any bacteria spreading are reduced and the skin is purified by copper, zinc and BioEcolia®, a patented natural-origin active ingredient which helps maintain the skin’s protective flora.
- Pulling sensations are reduced thanks to the soothing properties of glycine.
- Its long-lasting hydrating formula leaves a protective film on the skin.
Principal ingredients of natural origin:
BioEcolia®: maintains the skin’s protective flora.
Complex of copper – zinc – manganese micro-nutrients: speeds up skin repair.
0% parabens, phtalates, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin, perfumes, colourings.
High tolerance, hypo-allergenic formula.* Dermatologically tested under pediatric control for optimum safety.
Aqua, Hexyldecyl Stearate, Propylene Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Methyl Glucose Dioleate, PEG-45/Dodecyl Glycol Copolymer, Zinc Oxide, Butylene Glycol, Ceresin, Silanediol Salicylate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycine, Butyrospermum Parkii, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Glyceryl Caprylate, Magnesium Sulfate, Cholesterol, Copper PCA, Manganese Gluconate, Tocopherol, Zinc PCA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phytosphingosine, Citric Acid
Apply two to three times per day to the irritated areas when they are clean and dry. To optimize the product's efficacy, we recommend that you cleanse the areas concerned beforehand using STELATRIA® Protective Cleansing gel.
This product is not intended to be used on oozing lesions. For redness in the diaper area, use STELACTIV® Skincare for the diaper area.
Once we received your order, you will receive a confirmation email from us. Due to the level of stock we possess, we are able to process your order as soon as we received it.We deliver throughout New Zealand using our trusted courier - CourierPost.We offer FREE delivery on orders over $100
Delivery Times: Please allow 1 to 3 working days for delivery to major cities in New Zealand. For delivery to a rural address in New Zealand, please allow 2 to 5 working days. In the case where we ran out of stock for the product you have ordered, we will contact and inform you of the estimated time of delivery.
Returns: You can shop with us with confidence as we offer a 14-day risk-free return policy. If for any reasons you ordered the wrong masks or parts, you can simply return them to us in exchange for the correct parts. Due to hygienic reason, we are unable to accept returns on products that have been removed from the original packaging.
If you need to return an item, please contact us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.